Envelope Printing: Make Your First Impression Dynamic with Your Custom Designed Envelopes
Read before you Start printing your envelope: Your Ultimate Guide in Envelope Printing and Buying
Need to Market your business? Read more about Here: Flyer Printing
The essence of marketing is mainly on letting your customers know about your awesome product, high-level capability, top-notch service, and excellence all around. Building lasting impressions through envelope printing is considered one of the most-efficient ways.
Envelope printing Singapore can help in ramping up the marketing impact of a brand through the use of strategic designs that fit according to the needs of your promotional needs.
The power of using envelopes is widely underestimated by many. However, you can establish a definitive statement about your brand using the right design, size, and form to make the first impression last.
Custom Envelopes for Maximum Impact for Your Business: Things to Take Note
Custom envelope printing is a bit new to some companies. But in the printing business, it’s always a busy day since a lot of organizations order different types of envelopes throughout the year. When planning on the customized envelope, the following details must be considered:
It’s common to use white envelopes. Some colors can be irritating and can backfire if you’re trying hard to be unique. But you can always use the color for the envelope that fits the color scheme of your brand.
Front and Back Fonts Printing for Labels and Other Details
Using text is the gaining ground. The best effect will be achieved through minimal writing that promises more details if the receiver will look inside. Print the brand address and contact number on the outer rear flap, but some do it by placing their logo along with the business name.
You can try a huge watermark version placed at the center of the front panel. It will help the recipient notice the cleverness of your watermarked logo, which shows the uniqueness of the envelope itself.
Special Parchment for Your Custom Envelopes
A lot of big and top companies use special parchment to ensure brand consistency and uniqueness. If you prefer to use one, you can inform the printing company about it.
Choosing the Right Envelope Size for Business or Personal Use
There are several sizes and types of paper for envelopes: stock and custom made. Paper merchants usually stock standard sizes, but it’s a safe idea to choose about ¼ larger than the width and height of the document or piece you are mailing. It helps you with easy insertion but also controls the potential damage to the attachment by reducing excess space.
The following details are standard envelope sizes you will want to know:
• “A” Envelopes – these have square flaps, and deckle edges for some. It is ideal for informal invitations, announcements, brochures, and booklets because of the different colors as well as finishes with matching cover papers and texts.
Dimensions Usual Enclosure
A-2 4-3/8 x 5-3/4 4-1/8 x 5-1/2
A-6 4-3/4 x 6-1/2 4-1/2 x 6-1/4
A-7 5-1/4 x 7-1/4 5 x 7
A-8 5-1/2 x 8-1/8 5-1/4 x 7-7/8
A-10 6 x 9-1/2 5-3/4 x 9-1/4
A-Long 3-7/8 x 8-7/8 3-5/8 x 8-5/8
• Commercial Envelopes – this is typically used for personal and business letters.
6-1/4 3-1/2 x 6
6-3/4 3-5/8 x 6-1/2
7-1/2 3-3/4 x 7-5/8
9 3-7/8 x 8-7/8
10 4-1/8 x 9-1/2
11 4-1/2 x 10-3/8
12 4-3/4 x 11
14 5 x 11-1/2
• Baronial Envelopes – commonly has a pointed flap and are mainly used for formal business purposes. If you want a matching enclosure, you may order it even if it has or does not have a raised border panel.
Dimensions Usual Enclosure
4 3-5/8 x 5-1/8 3-3/8 x 4-7/8
5 4-1/8 x 5-1/2 3-7/8 x 5-1/4
5-1/2 4-3/8 x 5-5/8 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
6 4-3/4 x 6-1/2 4-1/4 x 6-1/4
• Catalog Envelopes – these are also called as “open-end” and needs hand insert of the enclosures. You can buy these with a self-sealing option and in long-lasting synthetic papers.
1 6 x 9
1-3/4 6-1/2 x 9-1/2
6 7-1/2 x 10-1/2
9-3/4 8-3/4 x 11-1/4
10-1/2 9 x 12
12-1/2 9-1/2 x 12-1/2
13-1/2 10 x 13
14-1/4 10 x 15
14-1/2 11-1/2 x 14-1/2
15-1/2 12 x 15-1/2
• Booklet Envelopes – these “open-sided” envelopes are machine-insertable that’s why they are commonly used in high-volume mailings. You can buy them in a self-sealing option, and in sturdy synthetic papers too.
3 4-3/4 x 6-1/2
6-1/2 6 x 9
6-3/4 6-1/2 x 9-1/2
7-1/2 7-1/2 x 10-1/2
9 8-3/4 x 11-1/2
9-1/2 9 x 12
13 10 x 13
Types of Printing for Envelopes
Below are details to help you understand your printing options for your envelopes.
• Flexographic Printing – the ink is directly transferred to the paper like a stamp using polymer plates. It is done during the manufacturing process of the envelope. It is mostly used for billing or “transactional” and monthly statements.
• Lithography – it is an offset and indirect printing process that gives the highest quality. The ink is “offset” or transferred from one roller to another. It is best for pictures, halftones as well as fine screens.
• Envelope Converting Presses – the two types are blank and web. Blank converting press accepts die-cut paper in an unconverted envelope shape, then folded and glued during the manufacturing procedure. A web converting press, on the other hand, accepts nonstop rolls of paper that are cut, doubled over or folded, and glued. Take note that printing can happen during the web-fed process and not during the blank-fed procedure.
Types of Paper Used: Perfect Fit for Photo, Cards, Invitations, Etc.
In envelope production, there are six main kinds of grades:
• Surfaced enhanced white wove
It’s also known as calendarized paper, mostly used in offset lithographic printing. It is very smooth, good for designs with heavy ink.
It prints well, has a smooth appearance, short fibers, and an easy on the pocket option. It has different colors and weights. The brightness level is 92 for its original form – Bright White paper, popularly used in direct mail and statement mailers.
This is an excellent way to improve sustainability. About 10% to 30% post-consumer content is used in green envelope production.
It has long and strong fibers than wove and usually seen brown stock. It doesn’t print well due to its long fibers and not recommended with 4-color ink processes and complex graphics.
It’s almost indestructible and does not easily tear in any usual applications. It is also moisture and water-resistant.
There are many colors, textures, weights, and finishes to choose from. It’s best for direct mail envelopes because of the interesting features it has, but it’s pricier compared to others.
Choose Custom Printing Over Stock Envelopes for Your Business
A customized envelope is considered as fine art. Businesses are surrounded by competitive adversaries, which is it’s a must to get most out of the marketing efforts. To widen the customer base, build a positive impression, and strengthen brand identity, it’s best to choose professional envelope design ideas that display your brand logo, announcement, coupon mailing, etc.
Other compelling reasons include why you should choose custom printing for envelopes:
• It’s a good choice for project-specific needs since it can project an air of attentiveness and excellence to the needs of your customers.
• It comes in a wide array of textures, colors, designs, and sizes. The envelope is well crafted from beginning to end.
• Having to work with professionals in making the envelope for your brand is the best way to compete in the business world.
Ask Us for More Info on the Price Per Item and Other Details
Tel: 9146 1431
Fax: 6250 5122
Email: [email protected]