Full details here: Sticker Printing
Do you want to try printing vinyl stickers at home? Alibaba Printing will show you the steps through this sticker printing in Singapore easy guide. Here, it will also help you find out if doing so is the best option for you than hiring the professional services of a printing company.
Printing your vinyl stickers can be easy using some tools. Once you have the design of your sticker on your computer through editing software, you can print them using vinyl paper. The lamination of stickers can help in protecting them from the sun’s UV rays and water. Once you are done, all you need to do is to peel off the backing part of the stickers, and you are ready to stick them. If you want to know the full details, read on.
- You can check online for vinyl sticker designs that you can use.
- You can create from scratch on your computing using an image editor like Illustrator or Photoshop. GIMP is a free imaging software you can use too. Use vibrant colors so that it will show up well when you print them. See to it that the design should be at least 300 pixels for every 1 inch (2.5cm).
- Open a new file document 8×11 inches using an image editing software.
- You can paste the design you made, you can also arrange more copies if you want multiple designs printed at the same time. Make sure that you organize the images within the margin you have set for the document.
- You can check first by clicking on the preview button before finally printing it.
- Load into the printer your vinyl printer paper that’s 8×11 inches in size. Make sure you are placing the non-adhesive side correctly. If you are unsure, whether which side is facing the correct side, run a test print.
- Another thing you need to take note of is to make sure that the vinyl paper is compatible with the type of printer that you have. If it’s an inkjet printer, use a paper that’s made for it, and the same goes for a laser printer.
- If you want a transparent background, use clear vinyl paper.
- Stickers made of vinyl works well outdoors because it is resistant to elements. But, it is best to use a laser printer than inkjet or have the stickers laminated if you wish to make it water-resistant.
- Look for the print button of the editing software and click on it. Don’t forget to set it to high-quality mode.
Lamination and Cutting
- Put an over-laminate sheet on top of the stickers. Peel the backing found at the top of the over-laminate sheet and line the top edge of both the vinyl paper and laminate. Use fingers, press the laminate on the vinyl paper. Over-laminate sheets can be bought online or at office supplies stores near you.
- Peel the over-laminate backing slowly. Press the laminate on the vinyl paper as you continuously go. Keep going until the sheet is done. Air bubbles can be prevented by using a ruler and pressing the laminate on the vinyl paper.
- Use scissors or a craft knife to cut the laminated stickers.