How to Charge For Flyer Distribution In Year 2020?
Find out more about Flyer Distribution Singapore
How much flyer distribution In Year 2022?
How to distribute flyers effectively In Year 2022?
Distribution of flyers in Singapore is a continuing marketing method that small and big companies are still executing. This traditional way of promoting a business is a proven and effective way to reach out to potential customers, and it’s only for a minimal advertising cost compared to other offline strategies.
The charge for flyer distribution varies, and you can find a lot of printing companies that offer cheap rates, but you still need to check their background if they have done flyer printing and distribution for a long time. Company experience matters since they know how to do things in this type of service. Here the different services just to give you a general idea and their respective prices all in SG dollars:
- HBD door to door – $20 to $32 for every 1,000 copies
- Landed – $60 to $68 for every 1,000 copies
- Walkway – $60 to $65 for every 1,000 copies
- Industrial – $60 to $65 for every 1,000 copies
- Cardrop – $28 to $32 for every 1,000 copies
- Condo – $160 for every 1,000 copies
- New BTO flats – package starts at $825 for printing as well as distribution.
Is there a minimum number of order?
-Yes and it depends from one company to another. It could be 4,000 to 10,000 copies minimum.
Can I order below the minimum requirement?
-Yes. You can have a customized order for the number of pieces. Ask for the printing company to make a quote.
What are the payment methods?
-Generally, printing companies will ask for advance payment before the flyer distribution schedule. You can pay using cheque, cash, Ibanking, etc. You may inquire about this for more clarification.
Will I know the status of my flyer distribution?
-Definitely, yes. A report will be sent to you each day and will be provided by the printing company. Everything will be organized for you before the campaign starts.
Factors that affect the rates of flyer distribution include:
- The type of service and package you’ve chosen.
- The location. Public places are cheaper than landed and condo areas.
- Special arrangements for campaigns can increase the price such as including costumes for the distributors. The price from the standard rate will be very different if you wish to have a customized service.
- You may be charged hourly or for every 1,000 copies produced, and this will depend on printing firms.
The awesome benefits of flyer distribution:
- It can help your business reach your target market quickly.
- It greatly helps in marketing your events, products, services and promos.
- It can help inform people of your new business, especially if you are launching a new product.
- You can hand them out discount coupons and freebies along with your flyers.
- If you have an upcoming big event, let the people know about it through flyer distribution so that many will be coming to see it.
- It’s cheaper for you to advertise using flyers.
- It’s very effective.
What are you waiting for? You can call a printing company today and ask for their cheapest rate in flyer printing and flyer distribution to help your business increase clients and sales.