Important Things to Consider in Flyer Printing and Distribution
- Glossy – Glossy paper has a shiny and reflective finish. It is an ideal type of paper to use for bright photos or images.
- Matte – Matte paper has a less glare finish but with smoother appearance which is ideal for a more contrasting effect on images.
- Uncoated – Uncoated paper has no glare but is great for a more readable message on flyers. It is also the paper easy to write on.
- Recycled – Made from 100% Recycled materials, this paper has a more natural feel and is great for cost-effective marketing promotion.
- Linen – Linen paper stock has similarity to fine cloth and has a high-quality and unique textured feel.
- Standard – 100 pounds at 4.5 – 6 pt (except for an 80-pound recycled paper stock type or for 70-pound linen stock type).
- Premium – 100 to 110 pounds at 9.5 – 14 pt.
- Premium plus – 115 pounds cover at 16 pt.
- Budget – 80 pounds paper at 4 – 5.5 pt.
Eye catching design:
- Include text and photos that will grab the attention of readers.
- For easy readability and clear scannability, avoid using more than two types of fonts.
- Jive the colors and make it attractive depending on target market and on types of products.