Know more here: Paper Bag Printing
Are you looking for information about paper bag printing in Singapore? If you are, and if you have questions in mind, then this FAQ sheet can help.
Alibaba Printing has been in the printing industry for many years, and we have served a lot of customers locally and internationally with our wide range of products available, helping them achieve their marketing goals.
Generally, the use of paper bags is common in electronics, fashion, food, jewelry, etc. To help you out, here are the most common questions and concerns that we get from our customers.
Tell me some details about the glue for the paper bag.
– The durability testing of the glue is a crucial process because it should be strong enough to hold the items inside the paper bag. It also helps you know how many items you can put in the paper bag. We make sure that the glue is just enough to hold everything together.
How do you print on the paper bags using standard images and colors?
– We usually use CMYK or Pantone codes to avoid any color inconsistencies. So if ever you give us your logo, make sure to provide us the codes behind its colors.
How will I know that I get the right paper bag size?
– It depends on the kind of product that you offer. It will help determine the appropriate size that you need. However, the paper bag should be slightly larger than the products that you offer.
I’m confused as to how many paper bags should be printed.
– You should know when your packaging replacement will be. Do you have a plan to keep the paper bags in 3, 6, or 12 months? Based on some of our customer’s experience, three months is the perfect phase for them. You can follow this basic formula: Your quantity of sales per day x 30 days (average number of days each month) x number of months in a certain design in circulation = Quantity of paper bags that you need.
Example: 500 products per day x 30 days x 3 months = 45,000
What is the printing method that fits my budget?
– Paper bags orders in bulk usually need offset printing. The quality of the image is sharper and higher. Plus, the rubber pad is applied evenly on the printing surface. Remember, the more you print, the lower the price will be. However, the printing cost will depend on how complicated the printing process will be.
How about printing on the different sides of the paper bag, will the cost change?
– The cost will be determined according to different factors such as the complexity, how many colors are printed, and the number of orders.
What about production time? How long?
– It will vary. If you have a design file and non-printed paper bags ready for printing, the production time will be quicker. You can talk to us for more accurate details on this matter.