What are the Do’s and Don’ts in Flyer Printing
Though printing flyers seem to be easy because templates are already widely available
online, acquiring the results you want is the other way around. Aside from the fact that you
have to make sure that your flyers will stand out, you also have check if people will do the
actions that you have expected. This is when it is essential for you to know the do’s and
don’ts in flyer printing to get successful results. Listed below are the things that you should
do and avoid in printing flyers.
- The information of your flyers should follow the standard format in putting the
contents from left to right and from top to bottom.
- See to it that your format is easy to read.
- Text and images should not overlap each other to maintain the readability of your
- Consider using catchy illustration to attract the readers.
- You can include a tempting offer for the headline so you can easily encourage
people to read the whole content of your flyer.
- Always include a call to action. You have to put your contact numbers, your website,
or the address of your store to increase your chances of making a sale.
Check out our PROMO package on flyer printing & flyer distribution !