What is Mirrorkote Sticker? A Simple Guide
Find out more about Sticker Printing Singapore
What is a Kiss Cut Sticker? Customized Design for Your Printing Needs
Can I Print Stickers on My Printer? Helpful Details You Can Take Note
One of the main debates about sticker production is the material. It can be made by paper or vinyl. Both have different features and benefits since it will depend on what you need and your purpose.
Mirror coated stickers or more popularly called as Mirrorkote stickers in Singapore, it is a cast coated paper with a mirror-like gloss on its surface. It is achieved by coating the base paper first with fine pigments and adhesive or binder and then dried up by contact drying the coated surface in a cylindrical casting drum plated with chrome.
- Again, the paper is cast coated, making it a high-gloss material with mirror-like appearance.
- High-gloss quality printing is usually used by businesses to label their foods and other consumer goods.
- Very eye-catching.
- Excellent printability.
- Cutting styles depend on the preferred sizes of the customer.
- Great for those that need single or 4 colors labels that want a mirror-like gloss look.
- A great and economical option.
- Widely used in different types of industries.
- Can make it water resistant by opting for finishing with matt lamination or gloss lamination.
Printing companies continue to innovate their ways in printing stickers since the demand for this kind of service is high. One of the common sticker printing demands these days are the Mirrorkote stickers made from art paper stickers. These art paper stickers also have gloss, matte and uncoated finish.
However, one of the main concerns of stickers is its exposure to extreme weather settings. Factors include changes in temperature and moisture. If it’s not laminated, scratches, writings and rubs can damage the sticker’s quality.
Stickers are usually custom made and designed according to your liking or requirements. This can be an awesome way to market, promote or advertise your company in a cheaper way.
You have the option to choose the basic mirrorkote sticker without any finishing like lamination. However, one way to make it more attention grabbing is to choose a gloss or matt lamination because it adds a more quality touch.
Custom die cuts or standard rectangular sizes are your options. You can create awesome and creative marketing campaigns for your business.
It’s also great for personal use like creating it as part of giveaways for special occasions such as birthdays, weddings, etc. A skilled graphics designer can help you bring your concept to life.
Perfect for Your Marketing Campaign
It is a fact that sticker printing is an underutilized tool when we talk about using it for marketing campaigns. A lot of businesses think that it’s a cheap way and could devalue their brand. It can be an effective tool because it is:
- According to a marketing study done, about 90% of discussions (word of mouth) starts with offline materials that people just randomly see. It can be used as a conversation starter.
- It encourages brand loyalty, especially if it’s directly given to the customers, and they use the stickers on their refrigerators, laptops, etc.
- A way to provide product information, passing on the correct information about your business offerings.
Stickers can be utilized as product labels, address label, window sticker or name badges. You’ll just have to be creative on how to use them.
We Offer Cheap Rates
Alibaba Printing is not just equipped with high-tech tools for sticker printing, but we also have the most creative and skilled team that you can trust. You can take advantage of probably the cheapest sticker printing packages in Singapore.
Call Us for Inquiries
Call us today for your sticker inquiries. We’re ready to answer your questions.
Tel: 9146 1431
Fax: 6250 5122
Or e-mail us directly:
Email: [email protected]