It’s obvious that technology is dominating people’s lives today. But even with the popularity of mobile technology, about 78% of consumers are still using printed calendars at work or home according to a study made. If you think about it, that percentage is a lot, wherein many still use the traditional pen and paper way, making it a legit proof that calendar printing Singapore is a great advertising method that businesses should take advantage of.
Read more about how to print calendar in Words Doc:
To order yours click here: Calendar Printing Singapore
Make money with calendars here: Can I Make Money With Customised Calendar Printing?
Not everyone wants to go full-on digital. Another study showed that more than 50% of mobile phone users have never used the calendar function. This is a study made according to ‘Calendar Usage in the Workplace.’
A comparison was made in the calendar usage from the years 1981 and 2011 and you’d be surprised with the results that not a lot has changed.
- Almost everyone had a printed calendar at home or business, this about 98% of people.
- 70% printed calendars at home, and 80% of businesses were promoting or advertising calendars
- There are about 3 to 4 calendars placed at home and 2 to 3 in the workplace or business.
- 78% of businesses and 79% of homes have a printed calendar.
- 61% of printed calendars at home and 76% of businesses are promoting or advertising calendars.
- 3 calendars are still placed at home and 2 in the workplace or business.
This only shows how printed calendars are important in the lives of many to keep at pace with their schedule.
Let’s get to know the most popular sorts of calendar printing since they all come in all sizes and shapes that suit the needs of a person, business, or organization.
- Wall calendars – this the most common style found at home and usually placed near the kitchen. If you want to make this on your own, you can choose a pre-existing template for a quick and easy printing fix.
- Day planners – this is another popular style that busy people like to use to organize their schedules. Although not everyone today likes writing them down without the alarm, unlike the features of a phone that can notify you of an upcoming event, many are still more comfortable in using the printed planner.
- Desk calendars – common at work or businesses because it’s handy, easy to reach, and adds style to a place, especially if it is well-designed.
- Pocket-sized calendar – you can customize it using your picture and print a calendar at the back part of it.
These are just a few examples, but many still use calendars for different reasons. People still love to see colorful designs and feel tangible things.
Why are calendars great for advertising? Because many people still love to use them and even place them at home! You don’t want to miss a huge market of those who use calendars wherein you can show off awesome images of your products and services.