More details here: Tissue Paper Printing
Have you ever considered promoting or advertising your business by creating the perfect design and printing them on the covers of pocket tissue paper packs? Interesting, right? Who would have thought that businesses could take advantage of this strategy, boost market presence and sales at the same time?
Tissue paper is super useful, ubiquitous, and at times serves as a secondary function in reserving tables, etc. Have a tissue paper pack can help in keeping personal hygiene or cleaning your mess, it is indeed a lifesaver. And since you can find one almost everywhere, it also shows its potential as an effective marketing tool for businesses.
A tissue pack handed out to people in Singapore is accepted gladly of all pages. It is low-cost, and you can customize it easily, making it a perfect vehicle to promote to a broader market. If you want your business to make a bigger impact, custom-designed boxes can be a good option.
If you want a subtle touch, you can choose serviettes. It works for businesses, but is not limited to F&B industries, wherein they take personal branding on the napkins to merge the visual identity of the brand, boost awareness and image at the same time. The options for advertisement and branding through the use of pocket tissues, napkins, or boxes are countless.
Below are the types of tissue paper printing advertising that you will want to know.
- Plastic Wallet Tissue Pack – the size is 12.2cm x 7.5cm x 1cm. You can do full color on 4 panels, and it contains a 3 ply pulp tissue in 8 pieces.
- Napkin/Serviettes – the open size is 25cm X 25cm and the close size is 12.5cm X 12.5cm. The material is a 2 ply white pulp tissue. You can print on one location and use one color.
- Square Tissue Box – the size is 11cm X 11cm X 4cm. The material used is a 300gsm greyboard with a gloss varnish. You can opt to do full-color printing on all sides. It contains 170mm X 108mm X 2ply 50 pieces of tissue.
- Cube Tissue Box – the size is 11cm X 11cm X 11cm. The material is similar to a square tissue box, a 300gsm greyboard with a gloss varnish. You can also print on all sides in full color. It contains 170mm X 108mm X 2ply 120 pieces of tissue paper.
- Namecard Tissue Pack – the size is 12.2cm x 7.5cm x 1cm. The card size is 90mm X 54mm, and you can print in 4C X 4C in gloss or matt lamination.
- Cardboard Tissue Pack – size is 16cm X 11cm. Material is 300gsm white card. You can do full color with a gloss or matt lamination. It contains 3ply pulp tissue, a total of 8 pieces.
- Rectangular Tissue Box – size is 21cm X 11cm X 4.8cm. The material is a gloss varnish 300gsm greyboard. You can print in full color on all sides. It contains 170mm X 108mm X 2ply 80pcs of tissue.