What is Non Woven Bag? Is It an Excellent Option for Your Business?
Find out more about non woven bag printing
Do you have a retail business and are looking for excellent material that’s affordable and eco friendly? If yes, then you might want to consider a nonwoven bag.
Nonwoven bags are becoming a popular kind of reusable bag for any retail business. This popularity is driven by positive reasons and benefits.
This kind of bag is usually made with NWPP or non-woven polypropylene. Polypropylene fabric is known to be extremely durable, the texture and color could last for years too. With this, your customers can use the bags again for countless times. You can put your brand on a nonwoven bag and your clients can use them for a long time. We’re talking about years of advertisement here. You can think of the customized bags as your brand ambassadors being sent out carrying your brand name while people are using them at the same time.
Non Woven Bags – Reasons Why You Should Use Them
Although you may have different options on the kind of retail bag that you can use for your business, below are the reasons why you should choose non-woven polypropylene bags.
- The material feels like a canvas but actually, it’s a kind of plastic.
- It’s recyclable, clean, and machine washable too!
- You can have them easily customized to show your brand and message.
- Polypropylene is known to be one of the most flexible kinds of plastic.
- It is stiff and can stand on its own when loading and unloading.
- It’s flexible, strong, and it’s not toxic.
- It is specially designed for reuses, allowing your customers to help the environment as well.
How Are Polypropylene or Non Woven Bags Made?
Nonwoven bags are made using unwoven materials, which can be produced chemically, thermally or mechanically. The fabric of nonwoven bags is made from fibers that are entangled together through a certain process that is applied to them, contrasting to having them woven together.
It is made by taking polypropylene polymers, rotating them into long and fluffy threads, and then the threads are pressed together to achieve a flexible fabric that has a weave-like texture. This texture makes the fabric washable and breathable.
Woven bags, on the other hand, are manufactured using a fabric that’s been woven together to give it strength. The weaving process involves individual threads that are joined together to make a single portion of material. Applying the same process many times produces one-piece or huge cloth. This cloth is then used to make tote bags in different styles and shapes.
Polypropylene Bags: Recycling Nonwovens
Nonwoven bags are manufactured using polypropylene sheets that are made by fibers of polypropylene being bonded together with the use of mechanical, chemical or thermal processes. This type of fiber has been considered as the most convenient for home and shopping use.
Most retailers would choose nonwoven bags for the following reasons:
- Ecological concerns.
- It’s practical because it’s light, strong, inexpensive and durable.
- It reduces the resources that are wasted in shipping due to its space efficiency and lightweight nature.
- It’s soft, comfortable and flexible to carry which is one of the reasons why it is utilized in making medical equipment in surgical wards.
- A good option to replace plastic paper gowns that are weak and easily torn.
- Its porosity makes it a preferred storage option for fresh vegetables and fruits.
- It can lessen plastic wastes that are disposed of in the seas, drainages, and rivers.
- It promotes a society and economy that’s eco-friendly.
- Manufacturing nonwoven bags reduces more plastic disposal.
- It’s eco-friendly because the process involved in manufacturing is more energy efficient compared to paper bags and cotton bags.
Non-woven bag manufacturers today recycle the waste plastic that can harm the environment to produce durable and good quality bags from waste.
Customized Non Woven Bags
You can make a brand statement effectively using customized nonwoven bags. Reflective shopping bags have become a trend these days because of the added safety features of their reflective trims.
Below are the positive details of using customized nonwoven bags for your business:
- The bags can be used in a broader range of applications.
- It’s less expensive.
- It allows you to choose many customization and printing options.
- It can be made even with or without lamination, which means that your designs may be silk screen printed to produce the customized bags.
Use It as Promotional Material
One way to establish a long period of advertising is through the use of nonwoven bags. Why a long period? This is because the bags are designed to last long, allowing your customers to reuse your customized bags.
It’s also a great way to send the message to your clients. It’s a must-have promotional material for businesses, especially in the retail industry. It’s cheaper too compared to woven cloth, perfect for marketing managers.
They’re Environment-Friendly Too!
It’s a great replacement for bags that are eco-disastrous and couldn’t even handle a customer’s shopping needs without deforming, reaping or tearing.
Nonwoven bags versus plastic bags:
- Nonwoven bags are more durable than plastic bags.
- Plastic bags are less durable and environment hazard since this type of material is hard to decompose.
Nonwoven bags do not just help the company, but it also positively contributes to the environment by encouraging reuse and recycle to customers. And the efficient use of energy in producing them is also a great help for Mother Nature.
Call Alibaba Printing Today!
Are you looking for nonwoven bag printing companies to help you with the needs of your business? Don’t hesitate to reach out and call Alibaba Printing today. We can answer your inquiries about nonwoven bags or even other marketing materials such as flyer printing, flyer distribution, etc.
You may call this number: 9146 1431
Fax number: 6250 5122
You can also leave a message here: https://www.alibabaprinting.sg/contact-us/
Or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org