Other info here: Envelope Printing
Do you want to do envelope printing for a 5×7 size, but you are not familiar with what it is and how to do it? Alibaba Printing will help you out with the details to help you finish your project.
We all know the dealing with envelope printing can be tricky, and things could get a little complicated, especially if you don’t do this all the time. Envelopes are used for different reasons, including invitations (mostly), business letters, etc. With this, most businesses understand the need to print them in bulk and getting the services of professional printing companies to save money. Why save money? Because printing it on your own and can result to waste if you don’t know what you are doing.
Anyways, let’s head-on. Before answering the question on how you can printing a 5×7 size envelope, you should know first the different sizes of “A” envelopes since this is usually used for communication, such as invites. These envelopes are made from a paper stock that’s thicker, and could be bought in different colors. Most “A” type envelopes have side seams to give it a finished look.
A-Envelope Insert Sizes (inches):
- A1 Envelopes fit 3 1/2 x 4 7/8 inserts
- A2 Envelopes fit 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inserts
- A6 Envelopes fit 4 1/2 x 6 1/4 inserts
- A7 Envelopes fit 5 1/8 x 7 inserts
- A8 Envelopes fit 5 3/8 x 7 7/8 inserts
- A9 Envelopes fit 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inserts
A-Envelope Sizes (inches):
- A1 Envelopes – 3 5/8 x 5 1/8
- A2 Envelopes – 4 3/8 x 5 3/4
- A6 Envelopes – 4 3/4 x 6 1/2
- A7 Envelopes – 5 1/4 x 7 1/4
- A8 Envelopes – 5 1/2 x 8 1/8
- A9 Envelopes – 5 3/4 x 8 3/4
- A10 Envelopes – 6 x 9 1/2
- A10 Envelopes fits 5 3/4 x 9 1/4 inserts
The 5×7 size is an A7 envelope that can hold invitations, photos, and more. It is the best envelope for a 5×7 card. Now, if you want to print on it using the word document, the usual greeting card sizes are as follows:
- 5 x 7 inches with an A7 (5.25 x 7.25-inch)
- 4.5 x 6.125 inches (or 4 x 6 inches) with an A6 (4.75 x 6.5 inches)
- 4.25 x 5.5 inches with an A2 (4.375 x 5.75 inches)
For the 5×7, it is known as A7 – (5 1/4 x 7 1/4) or 5×7 envelope. It is usually used for invitations and standard cards.
Printing in Word
First, you must verify the printing options.
Step 1. Mailings tab, look for Create group and then click on Envelopes.
Step 2. Tick on Options, then tick on the Envelope Options tab.
Step 3. Choose the size of your envelope in the Envelope size box.
Step 4: Tick on the Printing Options tab.
Step 5. Load the envelope as what was shown in the dialog box.
Step 5. Tick on OK.
Writing 2 5×7 in Word
Step 1. Open your document in Microsoft Word, click File, and select PRINT.
Step 2. Go to the Settings panel, click “1 Page per Sheet” in the dropdown box, and then choose “2 Pages per Sheet”.
Step 3. You can start printing by choosing the PRINT button located at the top of the Print Dialog box.